Friday, October 16, 2009

THE ULTIMATE LINEUP

Hey peeps...

Hope your lineup's are all set for this week's action, and good luck!!

Here is this week's ULTIMATE LINEUP ( the players whom i believe will have the best fantasy stats per position )

QB-AARON RODGERS-PACKERS: Well rested, revamped O-line means A-rod will have a huge day against the luckless Lions. I think he goes OVER 300 yards with 3 or 4 scores.
WR-RANDY MOSS- PATRIOTS: A nice matchup against the depleted Titans secondary should mean a big day for Moss. I think he gets 9 catches for 115 yards and a TD.
WR-GREG JENNINGS-PACKERS: Has had a quiet season so far....but that about to change as he burns the Lions for 2 scores this week.
WR-STEVE SMITH-PANTHERS: A gut feeling he has one of those 200 yard 2 TD days against the Bucs.
RB-MICHAEL TURNER- FALCONS: Also a gut feeling he finally turns it on.
RB-CEDRIC BENSON- BENGALS: I never thought I would utter the words "Benson" and "must start" in the same sentence, but boy did he turn it on or what? I think he goes for 110 yards with 1 or 2 TD's
TE-TONY GONZALEZ- FALCONS: Dallas Clark and Jason Witten both have Bye's, so I guess I'll go with the next best choice.
K-LAWRENCE TYNES- GIANTS: He's kicking in a dome, which means he wont have any weather issues to deal with, plus this game could be huge, with 2 high powered offenses.
DEF- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES: Here's a rule that you should always remember...start ANYONE who plays the Raiders, especially the Mcfadden-less Raiders.


4TH AND LONG: KNOWSHON MORENO RB-BRONCOS: I predict he goes over 100 yards with a TD

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are right becuase I have Jennings,Benson,Turner and Roagers starting this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, your blog is pretty awesome.Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree about the raiders,id start my grandmama on defense against them

    ReplyDelete